With laid-back communities, outdoor recreation options, and gorgeous surroundings, it’s no surprise that many people choose the San Juan Islands for a unique vacation. But what some travelers may not realize is there is a wide range of San Juan Islands wedding venues that are equally amazing. Thankfully, Northwest Island Escapes has an excellent selection of lodging options to put you near everything you need for an unforgettable ceremony. And to help give you some ideas, we’ll share a few places that might be a perfect fit for you and your guests!
Wedding Services on the San Juan Islands
Before sharing some of the San Juan Islands’ wedding venues, check out the nearby wedding services. You’ll be delighted to find a wide variety of planners, officiants, chefs, bakers, florists, and more! Now, on to the venues!
7 Unique San Juan Islands Wedding Venues
Since many couples prefer to say “I do” during summer and fall, winter is an excellent time to start thinking about where to have your celebration. After all, the winter holidays are a popular time to pop the question! And with so many San Juan Islands wedding venues, you may wonder which one is right for you and that special someone. Here are a few spots you may want to consider.
- The Victorian Valley Chapel on Orcas Island is a small wedding venue for seating up to 100 guests and offering an intimate setting surrounded by towering evergreen trees.
- Outlook Inn on Orcas Island has everything from planning to catering. The chapel, gardens, and waterfront vistas are a charming way to start your love story.
- If you’re looking for a larger venue, The Lopez Center for Community and the Arts has a south-facing veranda boasting a picturesque backdrop. They also have a fully-equipped kitchen, audio equipment, and an outdoor pavilion.
- Brickworks Event Center is a quaint San Juan Island wedding venue offering ideal proximity to the ferry landing in the epicenter of Friday Harbor.
- For a more luxurious wedding venue, the San Juan Island Yacht Club has an elegant facility with scenic views of the Port of Friday Harbor Marina.
- Friends of Lime Kiln This historic lighthouse is an intimate and very unique venue at Lime Kiln Point State Park. This beautiful facility is perfect for anyone who wants a smaller ceremony.
- Odd Fellows Hall on Orcas Island features a 2,300 square-foot dance hall a quick stroll from the Eastsound Village. The waterfront patio and large deck make for the perfect outdoor wedding venue.
San Juan Islands Vacation Rental Lodging
The best part about choosing a San Juan Islands wedding venue for your special day is having you and your guests stay at vacation rentals available through Northwest Island Escapes! Whether you need a well-appointed honeymoon spot, guest accommodations, or a place to relax after the party, we’re here to help make your nuptials nothing short of fantastic!